Saturday 5 November 2016

Julie's Jems Blog Hop - Christmas Decorations

Good Morning. Today I am in Telford for our Onstage Local event and Mr K is holding the fort at home with the boys. Welcome to our team blog hop for November and this month we are sharing Christmas Decorations. When I think of decorations I automatically think of something to adorn your tree but today I have gone for a home decor item that just came into my mind as I was making some team gifts for our weekend away.
I also still had the Merry Mice stamps out so I decided to make these little JOY frames. The frames are so cute, they are 3x3 inches and just perfect for the little mice.
 Each panel is stamped with Pool Party stars from the Merry Mice stamp set which is quite difficult to see on the photos. I had to take these photos on my phone as I left my decent camera at home! 
 I love the image of the 3 little mice ready to trim the tree up! I did cut this image out by hand, love a bit of fussy cutting!
 And here are the little frames on my dresser. I must say it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas in here!
 Please take some time to hop around my colleagues blogs, next up is lovely Sam.

Julie
shop now
supplies

10 comments:

  1. Cute little frames Julie & I love mine too! Thanks for taking part this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever, great project and I do love these mice xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous project mummy - great idea and 8 just love mine!! THank you so much xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are absolutely beautiful Julie, thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these Julie.....please can I CASE??? I think the merry mice are super cute and love your make!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these little frames Julie. k x

    ReplyDelete