Monday 1 December 2014

Stamp a Stack cards

Good Morning! On Friday evening I ran my last Stamp a Stack of 2014. My Stamp a Stacks are probably my most popular events that I run. We meet on the last Friday of every month and make 12 cards each! Its a lot of prep but I do love running them. This week I will share the cards we made! I can only share 5 of the 6 cards as I used one for my son’s friend on Saturday and hadn’t photographed it before he took it with him.

So here is one of the cards from Friday. I had a pack of the Trim the Tree DSP paper that I had a lot left of so thought, right let’s make a card with that. I cut the strips 2.5cm x 12.8cm and layered them onto a piece of Sahara Sand that was 9.5cm x 13.8cm
 The green Deco label shape has been stamped with the Oh My Goodies stamp but I didn’t want it to say that so I stamped the wording from the Endless Wishes and punched out with the large oval punch. My favourite part of the card? The cute little punched out holly of course! I did this with a retired punch (naughty) but any oval punch would work! You just nip out the edges with a small circle punch and then ink it all up! A lovely little touch, I hope you agree!
 So there is still time to get the best deal for joining up! Get £130 worth of Stampin Up goodies for only £74.25 AND the opportunity to earn an extra 5% back on your commissionable sales in December. So far 2 lovely ladies have decided to go for it and join my team and it’t not too late for you too! Contact me for more information or for a chat.
See you tomorrow with another Stamp a Stack card

Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment