Tuesday 16 December 2014

Christmas Cards in bulk!

Good Morning folks! Just a little heads up to let you know that the Final of the Strictly Super Fan Quiz will be aired tonight on BBC 2 at 6.30pm. Please tune in to see if I win tickets to watch the final of the show on Saturday! Have to say the whole thing has been an amazingly enjoyable experience and I have met some wonderful people through the process.

So back on to crafting, I thought I would share some of the bulk card making sessions I have had. I think its safe to say I have made more than my fair share of Christmas cards this year and I am more than ready to use my lovely new products that arrived last week. Can’t wait to share these with you and create projects for all my new classes.

I made a large batch of the cards below to distribute at our Team Training Christmas soirees a couple of weeks ago. For all of the bulk cards I have used the Note Cards and Envelopes as I just find it easier to have to do no cutting and scoring and I love the smaller size of them too.

 I then had an enjoyable afternoon making lots of these, a design which I really enjoyed creating.
 And then I had 2 separate sessions making lots and lots of these snowflake cards, think I made about 40 of this design in total! 
So you can see I have been pretty busy on the card making front recently! Hoping that’s it for the Christmas cards now!
Julie
shop now

1 comment:

  1. My money is on you for winning Julie x Lovely cards particularly love the tree with hanging sentiment x Susan x

    ReplyDelete