Tuesday 2 December 2014

Another Stamp a Stack card

Good Morning blog readers! Today I am back with another make from our Stamp a Stack last week. This one was CASED from Pinterest with a couple of tweaks from me added onto the card.
 The colour combo on this card is Lost Lagoon, Sahara Sand and Whisper White.
 I love the Confetti Star Border Punch but I havent used it much. It’s very useful to collect all the little stars that it punches out and then add them to shaker style cards. 
A busy day today. It’s the final day of the joining up offer for £74.25 so please don’t miss out if you have been fancying it, it’s a great time to join our team! Talking of the team, today I am finishing the preps for our Team Training Christmas Soiree this evening. Looking forward to seeing the girls and having some Christmas fun.
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment