Sunday 28 December 2014

Bye Bye Christmas Stamps

Hello there! Long time no blog! I have been enjoying the festive period and spending lots of time watching TV on the sofa with my boys as well as eating far too much and doing lots of Lego! I did indulge in a little bit of crafting last night, doing some Project Life of our Cruise from May.

Now I don’t know about you but come the beginning of December I am fed up of Christmas cards and Christmas stamps usually. After all I start creating with items from the Christmas catalogue in August! This year I have LOVED the Christmas offering and think it was our best yet. Some of the items are carrying over and will still be available but lots of the items will leave us on 5th January. This is your 9 day warning! I thought I would share my favourites that will no longer be around!

The Bright and Beautiful Stamp set will no longer be available shown in the card below. This looks beautiful embossed, the detail is stunning.
 One of my favourite sets from the Christmas brochure is the Holiday Home stamps and framelits, its so so reasonable in price too. These will NO LONGER be available, and I am quite sad about that as I think the houses have been fab, not just for Christmas but for new home cards too.

 Another fave, and a very popular item with my customers was the Endless Wishes stamp set which I must have used for around 100 Christmas cards this year. Oooo another point to note is that the gorgeous ribbon on these cards will also leave us on 5th January too!
 
 And finally White Christmas! What a lovely stamp set this has been and I think this card and others like it have been pinned and re-pinned so much on Pinterest! I have loved feeling like a little artist when using this set and it is amazing value at £13.95. 

It’s also rather an appropriate set to end my blog post on today as this is what the weather looks like today from my house
Hope you have all had a lovely festive break and I look forward to sharing new goodies with you very very soon!
Julie
shop now

No comments:

Post a Comment