Sunday 30 November 2014

Gift Packaging

Good Morning! Sorry for the lack of blog yesterday, I was at the church hall for 7.5 hours teaching various classes for my last Saturday classes of 2014! I LOVE doing my classes but I need some family time now for the next few weeks and I am looking forward to that and then coming back with new classes for you in January 2015. I do now have my class lists for 2015 available on a PDF so if you would like one e-mailing to you please do contact me. Bookings are already coming in for my All Day Stamp a Stack in March 2015.

Today I cannot find my SD card for my camera!!! So I looked back on my iPhone and realised I had not shared these little projects with you from a few weeks ago. As you know my son Evan does Ballroom and Latin dancing and I am fortunate that there are 2 lovely ladies at dancing who partner him and help him out in his lessons, and give me a rest from dancing with him! It’s quite a daunting task partnering someone at a competition when the judges are just marking that person and not you. I’ve done it a few times with Evan and a lot of times for Paul and its more nerve-wracking than dancing your own competitions! So a little thank you is always in order. I wanted to use the lovely lovely wrapping paper from the Autumn/Winter catalogue but didnt want the presents to look festive! I added some Blushing Bride wide striped grosgrain ribbon to girly the boxes of chocs up.
I then went for butterflies! I don’t think you can go wrong with a butterfly can you?
I then added them to a little circle tag and tied around the bow with some Linen Thread. The girls liked their little gifts and I always think they look a lot more special with a personalised tag and hand wrapped! What do you think?
Hope you like these makes? I am off to tackle the mess of the craft room after all this weekends classes!
Julie

shop now
supplies

1 comment: