Wednesday 3 December 2014

From our home to your home......

Good Morning to you! Last night we had our Annual Jems Team Christmas Soiree. It’s always early in December as we meet on the first Tuesday of the month but for me it’s the start of the festive period. We had a fun game, a make and take, business news and then a lovely spread of food and drink with everyone contributing something towards. It was a lovely evening and I get to do it all over again this morning with another group of ladies.

Today I am sharing another card from my Stamp a Stack last Friday. This card was totally CASED from the lovely Teneale Williams from Australia. I love all her makes and love her, she is a doll! I could not CASE it fully as I didnt have the paper Teneale used, nor did I have the Be Merry stamp but I improvised and came up with this design
I substituted the paper for the Chevron background stamp, stamped on some Kraft card stock and added a layer of Champagne Glimmer paper at the bottom.
 I love the sentiment on this card which is from the Holiday Home stamp set.
 Ok that’s me done for today! Tonight I am going to see Dirty Dancing with my friend Wendy. Very much looking forward to that! 
EDITED TO ADD - please make sure you check out my Stampin Up Online Store on Friday as there will be some fantastic deals coming up with great savings!
Julie
shop now
supplies

1 comment:

  1. Love this....I cased Teneale's card too for my latest Stamp a stack! LOVE the chevron background!

    ReplyDelete