Thursday 18 December 2014

I Love Lace

Good Morning and Happy Friday to you! Today I am not sharing Christmas makes. To be honest I have been making Christmas cards since August and by this time in the year I am MORE than ready for some new products! I am happy to report a rather large box of new Spring/Summer and Sale-A-Bration products arrived last week for me to come up with some lovely makes for you all.

Today I am sharing a make from way back that I never shared with you. We made this at one of my Stamp a Stacks before we got all Christmassy!
 The card blank is Lost Lagoon with a layer of Smoky Slate and then the I Love Lace background stamp stamped in Lost Lagoon. Look at the detail on the stamp, I just love it! So beautiful!
 The For You is one of my favourite sentiments at the moment from the Tag Talk stamp set punched out with the Label Bracket punch and then mounted onto a Smoky Slate flower punched from the Blossom punch.
Hope you like my non-Christmas make?

Julie
shop now
supplies

1 comment:

  1. Hi Julie
    Having recognised from your star turn at Telford this year, I just saw you on the ITT quiz final - how close was that? Very impressed by your knowledge & hope you have a fabulous time at the final tomorrow. (I was hoping that he'd offer you the other ticket)

    x

    ReplyDelete