Wednesday 24 December 2014

Merry Christmas to all my readers and customers

Good Morning! Happy Christmas Eve! I LOVE Christmas Eve, I think it has such a special feeling to it, the anticipation, the excitement and the family time. We still have cleaning up around the house to do but pretty much everything is done so its a big team effort this morning and then this afternoon we can relax! 

I have been so lucky to receive so many beautiful handmade cards from customers and team members and each and everyone is displayed with pride around my home. I just had to put these 2 little house ones here next to my house lamp.
A few more cards displayed in my dining room.
My Mother-in-Law loved the hand made boxes and bags so I made this one for her present from the boys.
Yesterday afternoon I we all had our Christmas haircuts at home and whilst I was having my colour put on I made use of the time and put my details on the back of the Sale-A-Bration brochures for 2015. I am so excited by this years offering and will be making lots of things with the new products over the festive period.
Taking of new products, my big pre-order arrived a couple of weeks ago! Now before you gasp with how much I got, I have to say that a LOT of the stamp sets/bundles I got for free as part of the Annual Awards from Stampin Up.
 I got it all out on my desk, but I don’t know what to start with first. Although I have already started using the fantastic new travel themed Project Life
 I am so looking forward to sharing these products with you on my blog and in classes in 2015. 

I would like to end by wishing you all a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS with your loved ones and thank you for supporting my Stampin Up business throughout 2014.
Julie
shop now

No comments:

Post a Comment