Friday 12 December 2014

Santa Banner

Good Morning! This week was our last Tuesday Club of 2014 and we had a little soiree. Everyone brought some food or drink and we had Pass the Parcel and a make! This is the banner that all the girls made. I had seen a similar idea on Pinterest and had 2 unopened Build a Banner Kits so it seemed like the perfect thing to make.
I always like to do some Punch Art at our Christmas session. Sometimes the girls moan at me over the Punch Art but they were well behaved this time!
 The O of the JOY was made with the Wondrous Wreath stamp and I got this idea from my lovely downline Amanda who did come wonderful cards with it.
 Apologies for the photos, I had to use my iPhone as my good camera wanted to use the flash with it being so dark and dreary this week!
Hope you like our party make, it’s now hanging in my hall!

If you would like any goodies before Christmas please contact me before Saturday lunchtime as I will be placing my last order before Christmas on Saturday teatime.
Julie
shop now

No comments:

Post a Comment