Saturday 13 December 2014

Santa Tags

Hello there! Today I am carrying on from yesterdays post and sharing some more punch art Santas with you! I have added a photo below of all the shapes you need and then at the end of my post there is a Supplies List of all the punches used for the Santas.
I made some little tags for 2 special Christmas gifts that will be travelling a long way as we speak! 
 The wrapping paper is currently in our Autumn/Winter Seasonal catalogue which is only around for a few weeks longer. I have really enjoyed using it on my presents!
 Hope my special friends like their tags when they arrive at Christmas!
Julie
shop now
supplies

1 comment:

  1. A jolly looking Santa.

    The wrapping paper is gorgeous and very good quality.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete