Sunday 7 December 2014

Blendabilities

Good Afternoon! I am late posting today as I had a lovely lie in following a night out that we organised for our son Ross’s Kenya Trip next year. We organised an 80’s disco night for our friends and family at the local cricket club and had a great night. Thanks to all who attended.

On Thursday I sat down to make a card for my Mother-in-Law’s birthday on Friday. I usually watch TV on my iPad whilst I am crafting, love catching up with my favourite programs! I stamped the Blended Bloom stamp in Memento ink and decided to use the Rich Razzleberry Blendabilitie pens.
 It’s a big image to colour but very therapeutic when you are colouring it. I do apologise for these photos, they were taken on my iPhone just as snap shots and I had already sent the card before I remembered to take some photos on my good camera!
 So this is a little snapshot of how the finished card looked. I used the I Love Lace Background stamp which I absolutely love.
 And another one!
Hope you like it? My Mother-in-Law did!

Tonight I am having a lovely quiet night in watching TV! Who do you think will leave Strictly? I think it could be controversial tonight!!!!
Julie
shop now
supplies

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card Julie - half an hour to strictly results and l agree it could be anyone tonight as they are all fantastic. I have been watching for your strictly updates - are there anymore to come ??? l don't normally watch it takes two but did watch you x Susan x

    ReplyDelete