Monday 15 December 2014

Classes for 2015

Well what a day today has been! Thank goodness I work from home! I was out dancing last night and I got a text from Mr K to say Evan wasn’t too well. So he is off school today but I also had to take Ross to the orthodontist this morning! Luckily my Dad was happy to oblige and come and sit with Evan whilst I took Ross for his appointment, so lucky they live close to us and can help out. Thanks Dad!

Today has therefore been a little bit different to what I had planned and I am playing catch up! I thought I would share some details about 2015 classes and I am already taking bookings and some of them have been very popular already. I have attached my class lists below but you will have to click on them to see them a little better!

 Two of the already popular ones are my

ALL DAY SPRING STAMP A STACK 
SATURDAY 14TH MARCH 2015
10AM - 4PM
£35

12 PLACES HAVE ALREADY BEEN RESERVED FOR THIS EVENT.

Here are a couple of photos from the Christmas version of the event.
 Also I am delighted to announce my first ever WEEKEND RETREAT in Pudsey at the Cricket Club. This is a non-residential weekend retreat making it much more affordable for local girls to attend and then go home for the evening and come back the following day. If you do wish to stay over I can give you details of the local hotel.

PAPER HAVEN WEEKEND SPRING RETREAT
Saturday 28th and Sunday 29th March 2015
10am - 9pm Saturday
10am - 5pm Sunday
All meals and hot drinks included
£170 for both days including generous goody bag and all classes included


If you would like to reserve a place on any of my classes please do email me!
Julie
shop now

No comments:

Post a Comment