Wednesday 17 December 2014

Weekly Deals

Hello there! I woke up this morning to so fantastic Weekly Deals this week, punches, framelits. markers and accessories!!!
These deals are live until next Tuesday 23rd December and it is probably easier for you to order on my ONLINE STORE if you want to treat yourself. I am always happy to place a group order and have it delivered here if I can get enough people ordering.

I thought I would share a few makes with you using some of the items that are on offer this week. First up we have the very useful Banner Framelits. Set of 6 layering Framelits down from £22.95 to £17.21.
Then the ever popular Banner punch a bargain at just £8.63
The Window Frame Framelits are up next down from £22.95 to £17.21
And finally one of my favourite punches at the moment, the Ticket Duo Builder now only £11.63
 Today I am catching up on jobs and hoping to carry on with some Project Life work that I have been doing, plus I still need to finish my personal Christmas cards!

Yesterday I was on Facebook and spotted this post on a fellow US Demo’s page and it rang so true with me as this is happening to me quite a lot

The other day I was helping my friend place an online order for product. We walked through the process together on my computer here at my house. And when we finished, I discovered that she showed up as a "NO CONTACT" order on my side of things. If she was someone I didn't know, I would NOT be able to send her a thank you. A "NO CONTACT" order is just that... I get no contact information on my end.

I was surprised, but I realized how EASY it was for us to just check "no" when a pop-up window appeared during the ordering process. We were in a hurry. Plus, the way it was worded...by checking YES, it seemed like she would be put on some sort of mailing list.

Of course I know Jenny, so I was able to thank her anyway. But it made me wonder about all the orders I get online where I get no contact information. I truly hope that those who have ordered from me in the past know that by checking "no", I cannot email to thank them.

So to those of you who have placed online orders with me that I haven't personally thanked - I hope you are reading this. I really do appreciate your ordering from me. Thank you so much for supporting me in my business. Please know, too that if you have any questions or concerns about your products, I am here to help you. Call, email, text or message me so we can get things taken care of. I want you to be a happy stamper.

Are you one of my NO CONTACT’s??? I would love to know who you are so I can send you a little thank you card.

Julie
shop now

1 comment:

  1. How kind of the other finalist to give you his spare ticket Julie, have a fantastic time. It was a very close call at the end - well done x Susan x

    ReplyDelete