Sunday 9 November 2014

Useful Holiday Home

Good Morning! Lovely little lie in this morning which is a huge contrast to last Sunday when we were already fully blinged up and on the dance floor at the Winter Gardens for a 13 hour day of dancing! 

Today I am sharing another card we made at the Stamp a Stack at the end of October. This time I CASEd a card from the lovely Michelle Last and we created a new home card with the Holiday Home stamp set. I LOVE this stamp set as it’s not just for Christmas and such good value with 24 stamps for only £13.95
 The two houses at the ends were stamped in Smoky Slate directly onto the card along with the lamppost and the feature house was stamped in Memento ink and coloured with the Blendabilities pens and then rolled out on the Big Shot with the co-ordinating dies! HOWEVER I would advise you to not do it like I did it and stamp the house, then roll it out and then colour it in afterwards! Just in case your Big Shot die slips as its going through and you ruin your lovely coloured house!
 The sentiment is from the same set making this set the perfect set for new home cards. The heart is cut from the Owl punch with the Red Glimmer paper.
And yes I did let my ladies loose with my lovely Blendie pens but they were very very careful with them and we had no incidents!

Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment