Wednesday 26 November 2014

Tuesday Club make

Good Morning! Firstly, I wanted to let those of you who have been following my Strictly journey, know that I will be on BBC 2 tonight at 6.30pm in the first round of the Strictly Super Fan Quiz. Lots of people have asked me if I will be dancing and the answer is no, I am taking part in a national quiz to find Strictly’s Biggest Super Fan and tonight’s round is the Quarter Final against a lovely guy called Myles. I have bet so many wonderful people throughout this surreal process and am excited to see it tonight plus I’m a little nervous too!!! Do hope you can tune in and cheer me on!

So back onto crafting! Here is one of the makes from last nights Tuesday Club. I have to give a shout out to the lovely Caroline van der Straaten who kindly allowed me to CASE her design. This card uses the Envelope Punch Board and you literally make an envelope and then cut off one of the flaps and add an insert and a belly band!
I used traditional colours of Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Crumb Cake and Whisper White along with some of the paper from the Trim the Tree DSP stack. The Festival of Trees was my stamp set of choice for this card.

Love love love the Cherry Cobbler ribbon from the Autumn/Winter catalogue, its perfect for this project.
Hope you like todays make, all the supplies used are detailed below

Just a couple of reminders about things whilst I have you here!

PLEASE REMEMBER ANY ORDERS OVER £45 PLACED IN NOVEMBER WILL QUALIFY FOR A DRAW FOR A FREE STAMP SET OF ANY VALUE! THIS INCLUDED ONLINE ORDERS AND HOSTESS CLUB ORDERS TOO.

I also still have my Wish List service running too, please get in touch to get a list.
And finally we have our AMAZING offer for joining Stampin Up
£130 worth of products for only £74.25 until 2nd December only!!! What about an early Christmas present to yourself?


Julie
shop now
supplies

1 comment:

  1. Just a quick note... I saw you on Strictly Take 2 tonight... and pricked up my ears to hear you're a Papercraft Tutor in West Yorkshire! I'm in Wetherby... whereabouts are you? I typed your name into google and got to see your blog and that you're a SU demonstrator.. but I also feel I know your face too.. probably from a craft show at some time or another!! LOL

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete