Tuesday 18 November 2014

Paper Haven Project

Good Morning! Today I am sharing another project from our retreat day on Saturday. This project was designed by my wonderfully talented team member Amanda Bates and I am so thrilled she allowed me to use it at my retreat. The ladies did freak out a little when they saw it, thinking they would never manage it but they followed the instructions methodically and were very proud of themselves when they did indeed manage it.
 I do love the colours of the All is Calm papers and this was the theme for the day. Pear Pizazz, Lost Lagoon, Soft Sky and Pool Party were all used on the day.


 I love how it looks quite simple from the outside!!! 
I have added a list of ingredients that I have used on this card. If you would like to get hold of these then they are available in my Online Store. 

Talking of my Online Store I would like to take a couple of minutes to mention something that is happening with it! I would like to thank everyone who has been shopping via my Online Store and would particularly like to give a shout out and a thank you to those customers who have chosen the NO CONTACT option. By choosing this option you haven’t allowed me to contact you to thank you and send a little card through the post. I love to be able to thank my lovely online shoppers and I do appreciate the No Contact people too, even though I cannot let you know this!

Talking of shopping, Christmas isn’t too far away and as usual I will be offering my Christmas Wish List service and also Gift Vouchers too. If you would like more information on either of these please do email me and I can arrange everything for you.


Julie

shop now
supplies

1 comment:

  1. Love the addition of the Joy Wording Julie. Step by step tutorial will be loaded on my blog tomorrow..... I love , with this card, that people freak out and go ' help & no way" and then do it and realise that it is totally achievable! Not quite as complicated as it looks at first sight......

    ReplyDelete