Wednesday 12 November 2014

Festival of Trees

Hello there! I’m back again today, phew I have done a few days running now on the old blog front! Last night we had our Tuesday Club and it was lovely to see the girls after a few weeks sabbatical due to my sons operation and then school holidays etc..

We made 3 projects and this was the first one I designed which was totally cased from a card by Val Moody which I believe was initially inspired by my lovely downline Sally Jo. 
The colour combo is Crumb Cake, Pool Party and Mossy Meadow. I was going to use Old Olive but decided to go for Mossy Meadow and I am so pleased I did. I love the Mossy Meadow ribbon as an addition to the card! Love my ribbon!
 The sentiment is from the same set and I punched it out with the Ticket punch and added a little Pool Party ink around the edges!
 I must say I really love this card and I hope to make a few more like this.

Would love to know what you think!

Julie
shop now
supplies

3 comments:

  1. My english is not good. I am in France near Toulouse. Your card is very nice and I like your blog. thanks for all yours cards.
    have a nice evening

    ReplyDelete