Thursday 20 November 2014

Festival of Trees (again)

Hello there! Yes it’s unusual for me to post on my blog at this time in the day but I was out all day yesterday doing something very very exciting (more to be revealed later!) so I wanted to make sure I at least posted at some point on my blog today

Here is the last of the projects from my Tuesday Club from last week. This was a shaker card and I only have the one photo of it on its own! The circular aperture is filled with stars from the off cuts of the Star Border Punch, so so useful for this!
Even more stars as I used the Lucky Stars embossing folder too with colours matching the other projects that we made (see below). I was really pleased with how these projects turned out and think I will be using this colour combination more often.

Please remember that I have a prize draw running until the end of the month. You can be in with a chance of winning a FREE STAMP SET of any value. For every £45 you spend with me in NOVEMBER you will get a ticket into my prize draw. This includes Online Orders and Club Orders.

I also have my CHRISTMAS WISH LIST service. If you are after Stampin Up goodies for Christmas please do get in touch for a copy of the Wish List.
Julie
shop now

supplies

1 comment:

  1. Hello there Julie - hope you are keeping well and looks like you are busy as always :) Lovel the card and the decorated gift bag is stunning. x Take care x Susan x

    ReplyDelete