Saturday 22 November 2014

Stamp a Stack make!

Good Morning! It’s an early start for me today as I had my little Niece Mollie staying with us last night and she was stirring before 7am, not my usual Saturday morning get up time! Last night I ran a private class at lovely Lucy’s house and Lucy and 7 of her friends made 3 Christmas cards each. This is something I run as an alternative to a workshop/party, it costs £10 per person or they get the class free with an order of £35 or more on the night. It’s a win win for all!

So here is the last card from my October Stamp a Stack at the end of October. It’s actually nearly time for my November Stamp a Stack which is next Friday and is my last Friday class of 2014!
 I CASED this card from Pinterest and it uses the Amazing Birthday set which we got free at Convention and it uses Strawberry Slush, Bermuda Bay and Crumb Cake.
If you like this set why not add it to your Christmas Wish List! We still have plenty of time to get your Wish Lists set up and sorted in time for Christmas and I can help you get Stampin Up in your stocking this year! Contact me for details

Julie

shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment