Thursday 13 November 2014

Happy Birthday Evan - 12 Today!

Hello there! Today is a special day in the Kettlewell house as our youngest boy celebrates his 12th birthday! He has been looking forward to it for weeks and weeks. I often wish it wasn’t so close to Christmas which is exactly 6 weeks away today, and we always wait until Evan’s birthday is over before we buy any Christmas presents or start planning Christmas.

A card for the 12 year old was of course in order and I was inspired by the colours on some wrapping paper I got for his present. I used a piece of the Kraft card stock 30cm x 14.8cm and scored along the long side at 10cm and 20cm to create the base! I then got happy with the Amazing Birthday stamps and the spots and stars masks!
 The colours I used, which I think work really well together for boy cards, are Real Red, Pool Party and Night of Navy.
 I loved playing with the stars masks, so easy to create a lovely background and feature area on your projects.

 Think I went a little mad with the amount of stars on this project but he is of course a true star to us!
Happy Birthday our cheeky toddler! So proud of the wonderful young man you have turned into and honoured to be your Mum! x
Julie

shop now
supplies

1 comment:

  1. I love this card! Perfect for my 9 year old nephew. Do you have the measurements in inches by any chance?

    ReplyDelete