Wednesday 5 November 2014

Upcoming Classes

Hi there!!

I have been AWOL again as I have been busy working after a fun filled weekend in Blackpool for our ISTD Grand Finals! Happy to report Paul and I came home with 2 trophies! One for Runner Up in Quickstep and the other for Runner Up in Cha Cha Cha! Really thrilled, particularly with the Ballroom as we didn’t get in the final last year. I do have a lovely video I would love to share with you but I will have to do that another day!

I thought I would take a few moments to remind people of my classes for the last few remaining weeks of the year. 

On SATURDAY 29th NOVEMBER from 10am you can come along and make this Advent Calendar ready for the 1st December. This was a big hit at my recent craft retreat so I am giving people the opportunity to have a go. £42 for all the supplies and the frame. Deposit of £30 required and booking closes on 15th November


SPECIAL FAMILY CARDS

Come along and make 2 of these cards from 2pm on SATURDAY 29th NOVEMBER. The cost is just £12. There will be time for you to do the Advent Calendar and the cards in one day if you want to do both.

STAMP A STACK

My last Stamp a Stack of 2014 will be on Friday 28th November from 7pm - 10pm. Come along and make 12 cards for £15 or FREE with a spend of £45 on the night. We will do a mixture of Christmas and Birthday cards.

Thank you for your continued support of my classes and I have lots of fun ones planned in for 2015 too.

Julie
shop now


No comments:

Post a Comment