Friday 14 November 2014

Festival of Trees matching bag

Good Morning! This will have to be a really quick post this morning as I am expecting my little Niece to be dropped off at any moment. She is at that stage where you cannot do anything as she is into everything!!!

Today I am sharing another project from Tuesday’s class which matched the card I shared with you on Wednesday. Exactly the same technique but just a different sized panel to fit on the front of the bag. I love these Petite Cafe Gift bags in the Autumn/Winter Seasonal. They are £5.50 for 10 and are completely food safe. They are even lined with poly lining inside so any handmade food stuff that may be in them won’t grease your project up! 
I think these would be the perfect size for Teacher Christmas Gifts.
 Here is the card and gift bag together. I’m a little bit proud of these I have to say! I think they look lovely together!

SO because I am feeling in a good mood I have a little offer for you this month! For EVERY £45 you spend with me in November you will get a ticket for my PRIZE DRAW to win a FREE STAMP SET of your choice! I earned some free sets at our Convention and I would love to share one with one of my lovely customers as a thank you for helping me achieve all my successes! So if you have already spent £45 then you will get a ticket! Orders have to be in by 30th November and remember you will get a ticket for EVERY £45 you spend! Online orders and club orders are included, as well as any Wish List orders placed before the end of the month.

Julie
shop now
supplies

1 comment: