Sunday 23 November 2014

Happy Birthday Miss Mollie

Yesterday my beautiful Niece, Mollie, celebrated her 1st Birthday! She actually woke up at our house as she was staying here on Friday evening so I got to see the Birthday Girl first thing in the morning and give her her Weetabix! I had to make her a special card and I must say I am more used to making cards for boys than I am making cards for little girls!
So I decided to make a diorama style card using So Saffron, Blushing Bride and Wisteria Wonder with a hint of Crumb Cake. My downline Sally Jo first inspired me to make this style of card, she makes them with such ease! I did enjoy making this even though I was out of my comfort zone, I’m just so used to boy cards! The great thing about the Zoo Babies stamp set is that you can make them look masculine or feminine just by changing the colours.
 My sister seemed really pleased with the card when they opened it at Mollie’s little tea party yesterday.
Hope you like my girlie make and I will be back later to update the Supplies link as I am in a rush this morning!
Julie
shop now
supplies

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for making me smile BIG TIME with your lovely card ^_^ It's the perfect card for her memory book!

    ReplyDelete