Friday 7 November 2014

What a Week!!!

I’ve been a bad Stampin Up Demonstrator this week but I have had a bit of a whirlwind week so I do hope you will forgive me! I am now back home and all back in Stampin Up mode and looking forward to Louise’s party this evening. Always a lovely group of ladies!

So as if last weekends successes at Blackpool weren’t enough I then had the exciting adventure to London on Wednesday evening to stay overnight for some filming with Strictly Come Dancing It Takes Two yesterday!! OMG I am sure most of you know how much I love this programme! I still cannot believe it all happened!!!! I was taking part in a quiz to find Strictlys Biggest Super Fan and I am down to the last 8 from over a thousand applications.
We had to arrive with our hair and make up done ourselves which is no mean feat but I don’t think I did a bad job! The decision on what to wear was such a hard one!!! We had to take 3 outfits with us!
They let us take so so many photos and we were all going a bit crazy with selfies and such like! Even the toilets were “Strictlified”!!! 
 We got to access the actual studios and filmed our quiz rounds in there. It was so interesting and so so nerve wracking but an amazing experience. The guy I was partnered with in the head to head was just so lovely. The staff were awesome and Zoe Ball and Lisa Riley were just so lovely to all of us!
 I cannot share with you how I did but I can tell you that I just wanted to go and at least get some answers right - and I did! I will let you know when it is going to be aired!

So onto the crafting! Over the next few days I will share the cards from my Stamp a Stack event a couple of weeks ago. I have had this Boys will be Boys stamp set for a while and had not even inked it up so I searched Pinterest for a little inspiration and came up with this design.
The various toys are stamped in Stazon to create a background and the robot is stamped in Stazon and then coloured in with the ink pads and a blender pen. The sentiment is from the same stamp set.
 I must let you know the banner is not supposed to be bent and crushed at the end, it just hasn’t travelled well with me!
I love this design, I have to say! I will be making more of these.

Right I am going! With being away for 24 hours my house is a tip! 
Julie
shop now
supplies

1 comment:

  1. You're still my favourite and i can't wait to see how you got on! Please make sure you tell me when you know you are on!! Zx

    ReplyDelete