Thursday 27 November 2014

Gift Box Punch Board make

Good Morning! Did you tune into It Takes Two last night?? If you missed it then it will be on the BBC iPlayer for a week and it is also on You Tube if you search for Strictly Super Fan Quiz!! It was a very surreal experience seeing myself on TV and hearing how Yorkshire I sounded, but I did try and do my “posh Yorkshire” voice! They did edit lots out and the final round at the end did end very abruptly, we actually answered another 2 people each before the round ended! Have to say that Myles who I was up against was very unlucky and he is such a lovely guy. We have stayed in touch which I am so thrilled about! I will let you know when the Semi-Final is going to be aired as I went back down to London to record it last week!

So onto Stampin Up! Here is another project from our Tuesday Club this week, a cute gift box made with the Gift Box Punch Board. It started with a piece of the Kraft card stock 9x9 inches and I stamped it all over with the lovely star from the Bright and Beautiful stamp set.
 I saw a cute little tag like this on a project that the lovely Erica Cerwin did so I just had to CASE it! Thank you Erica! The band around the box is just a piece of 12x12 cut at 2 inches and then I Scallop Tagged bot the ends and tied it together.
So a few little reminders for you as this is just a short post! 

We have our joining up offer! You can get your hands on £130 worth of Stampin Up goodies for only £74.25 and then earn an extra 5% back on all orders in December! If you have been thinking about joining now is the time to do so! Let’s have a chat!
I am also still placing orders for the Christmas Wish List service or I can make Gift Vouchers for you too! Just get in touch with me and I will arrange it all!
Back tomorrow!
Julie
shop now
supplies

1 comment:

  1. L recorded and watched it today Julie - well done, just waiting to see how you got on in next round. Lovely make today too x Susan x

    ReplyDelete