Sunday 7 September 2014

Loving Holiday Home


Hello there! Yesterday I had a lovely day with a trip to dancing in the morning with my Son and then in the afternoon I got to grips with more preparations for my upcoming events. 

My club ladies really favoured this Holiday Home stamp set and matching framelits this month, it was the most popular item and I LOVE it for how versatile it is, not just for Christmas
I coloured the houses with the Blendabilities pens which I am loving and I'm really excited as I have booked in my first class teaching colouring techniques with these pens on Saturday 25th October, check out my Classes/Events page at the top of my blog for more information.
I am so pleased we now have this set as I think it is so handy for New Home cards which I have obviously created here. The happy new home stamp and the heart stamp are separate stamps.
Another great thing about this stamp set is the price! As this set is one of the new Photopolymer sets it is great value at only £13.95 for 24 stamps!! How amazing is that? We also have 3 framelits that match the stamps and make cutting out easy! If you want to buy both together you save 15% and get them for £28.75. 
Right, it's Sunday so as usual the ironing pile is calling me!
Julie
shop now
supplies

1 comment: