Friday 12 September 2014

Back to a routine

Hi there! My blogging timings have been a little haphazard this last couple of weeks. As some of you know my youngest son started High School last week which means that after doing the school run since 2003 I no longer need to do it as the boys walk to school together. Whilst it might seem sad it also means that my morning schedule has completely changed and I haven't gotten into a new routine yet! We used to leave the house around 8.35 and I would usually return about 9.10 (maybe later if I did a lot of talking with my friends at the school gates). Now the boys leave the house at 8.15 and this morning I was in my craft den prepping for Louise's Project Life Party at 8.30am!! That is unheard of but it did mean that I got so engrossed I forgot about my dear blog! So here I am!!!

On Tuesday our club started again and we dived right in with some Christmas makes! To make my life easier (as it's a little hectic at the moment) I decided to CASE 3 cards from the Autumn/Winter brochure. I think the samples in this brochure and indeed the Annual Catalogue are just stunning this year and replicable too! So here is my take on the card from page 25. 
 The background is stamped with the Dictionary stamp in Crumb Cake for a subtle look with some inking around the edges to "vintage" it up! Yet again I have used my new fave gold satin ribbon for this project, I just love it and it ties such nice bows!
I will never ever tire of the wonder of embossing with gold and silver! It is so magical and even after all these years I still love watching it!
So that's a card done off my list of cards for Christmas! Wonder how many more I need to do!
Julie
shop now
supplies
Will follow shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment