Sunday 14 September 2014

Team Training Day

Good Morning, Good Morning! That's quite appropriate for me today as I went to see Singin' in the Rain last night and was signing Good Morning, Good Morning all the way home! What a lovely show, and it really rains!!!! 

Yesterday we had our Quarterly Team Training, I had 24 lovely ladies in attendance and it was Christmas all the way. I love our get togethers. I always worry in the lead up to the events. Will I remember to bring everything with me, will they like the projects, will the projects take long enough, will I remember everything I wanted to say, and it goes on and on. BUT I needn't worry as we always have a fab time in each others company and it was lovely to see some new team members join us yesterday and have a great day! I jumped on the stage in the afternoon and took this training selfie of us!! Difficult to get everyone in but you get the idea!
We did lots of swapping of cards and ideas.
 There were some brilliant swaps and I love all the different ideas we get from each other.
 Here is our lovely Rebecca sharing our Christmas class we designed and ideas for running the class as an event. 
 Our lovely Karen did a wonderful Inspiration Station for us, some lovely makes, thank you Karen.
 And lovely Rebecca also did a station for us too, again wonderful makes, thank you Rebecca.
 I will leave you with something funny! We made a shaker card as one of our projects and Ginnette went a little overboard with the Frosted Sequins, think her car has hit a snowdrift!!!!!
If you would like to attend one of our days and share this amazing Stampin Up journey then please do contact me! Have a great Sunday

Julie
shop now

No comments:

Post a Comment