Wednesday 24 September 2014

Paper Haven Day Two - Project 1

Hello there and welcome to my continued report on our Paper Haven Weekend Retreat. Saturday was a LONG day and we had 4 extra ladies join us for the day only. I had 3 classes planned for the ladies, one quite difficult, one medium and an easier one for the evening.
The first project was this crate of flowers which I shared with you on Sunday using the tutorial from Erica Cerwin
 As I mentioned on Sunday the ladies were quite freaked out when I showed them this project but they ALL produced stunning creations and it was fun seeing them all take shape.
 This is what it looked like mid-creation
 And there were lots of these!!!
 But we had plenty of chocolate to keep us going! Thanks to my friend Kath for loaning me the fantastic jars!
 Soon there were stunning creations like this!
 And these!
 And these too!!!
I hope you will agree, the ladies did good and they look amazing lined up together!
Back tomorrow with the afternoon project!

Before I go I just wanted to remind you of the new Weekly Deals, these go live every Wednesday and we have some fab Big Shot items as well as other items this week. I have orders going in on Friday if you would like to add to!
Stampin Up have also updated the Clearance Rack with some extra goodies, lots of new reduced papers added, some old favourites including my favourite Afternoon Picnic papers!!

Julie
shop now

No comments:

Post a Comment