Tuesday 30 September 2014

Flower Patch for Stamp a Stack


Well I was back to my Stamp a Stack on Friday night after having a couple of months off. It was lovely to see my ladies again and we had a new member - Lindsey - who was thrown in at the deep end and made 12 cards in 3 hours! 

This is one of the cards we made on the night, the girls all made 2 of these. This one was probably the most time consuming due to the double stamping and then rolling out on the Big Shot, but it was also my second fave of the night! I'll show you my fave tomorrow!
 I have used a Crumb Cake card blank with some Typeset papers and then the colours for the stamping are Pool Party, Island Indigo, Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant, Pear Pizazz and Old Olive.
 Now that we have the photopolymer stamps it makes lining these up so easy and there was no use of the Stamp a ma Jig on this card!!! My poor little jig has been a little redundant at the moment.
Right that's me done for today!
Please make sure you check back tomorrow as we have a JOINING OFFER and also a SPENDING OFFER coming up!
Julie
shop now
supplies

1 comment: