Wednesday 3 September 2014

5 Years and counting......

Hello there! No blogging from me yesterday as it was a bit of a whirlwind day! The boys were back at school and I had Team Training last night so I was a busy bee getting ready for that! What a lovely night we had! Talking of my team, I was absolutely delighted to celebrate the 5th Stampin Up Anniversary of 2 of my team members in the last week. Kate was last week and Lynda was yesterday so I had to wait until today to blog the photos of the cards I sent them.
 You have seen one like this before but I used the word Friend across the middle. I thought this time it would be nice to stamp the girls names and seeing as they are short names I was able to use the Epic Alphabet. I am particularly chuffed that the celebrate Kate rhymes (it's the little things!).
 I love love love this gold satin ribbon and am on my last half reel which should be rectified today when Mr UPS arrives!!
I am so so proud of both these ladies. They both have very different businesses but both have lasted the distance and enjoyed being part of the Stampin Up family, indeed they are both very good friends with each other!
I have been scrolling back through my old Convention photos and found this photo of myself with Kate (left) and Lynda (right) and thought it very appropriate for the occasion! 
Thank you ladies for being a part of our team, I am so honoured you choose me to be your upline and look forward to more fun times that we will share!

P.S If anyone is every doubtful about joining Stampin Up and whether it is for you take a look at Kate's wonderful blog post from last week, yes it made me cry! 

Julie
shop now



supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment