Wednesday 17 September 2014

Last Tuesday Card

Good Morning and happy Wednesday Weekly Deals to you! We have some lovely things on offer this week and I am going to be stocking up on my gift packaging for Christmas. I will be placing an order on Monday if you would like to add to it, or of course there is always my Online Store which you can find HERE
So here is the last of the cards we made last Tuesday at our club night. This one was CASED from page 9 of the catalogue and I had great fun sharing with the ladies how to make sure that their wreaths were stamped correctly!
 We used the Wondrous Wreath bundle from the Autumn/Winter catalogue which is a timeless classic for your Christmas makes, in fact I have seen it stamped in non-Christmas colours with flowers on it for an alternative look.
We used the Joy from the same set and rolled it out in Gold Foil.
Hope you like todays make and pop back again tomorrow to see another one!
Julie
shop now
supplies
To Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment