Tuesday 16 September 2014

Get Your Santa On

Hello there! Carrying on with the Santa theme I am back with another little make from the same stamp set I shared with you yesterday. This time I have CASED a card from the Autumn/Winter catalogue again from page 30. I didn't have the Nordic Noel papers but I just substituted them with some Real Red from the Brights stack.
 I love colouring in little images like this and I used the Blender Pens and ink pads, really quick and easy to do.
 I added a little bit of Soft Sky around the outline of the image to make it pop a little more, can you see it? 
Right that's a short and sweet post from me this morning as I am busy packing for our weekend craft retreat this coming weekend! 

Whilst I am here, if you are local to me and would like a fun night in with friends, either making a Christmas card like the one above or having an introduction to Project Life I have some vacancies for parties up to the end of October. If anyone books with me today there is a FREE INK PAD for you!
Julie1
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment