Monday 15 September 2014

Team Training Swaps

At our training events it is customary for us to make swaps for each other. I made 24 of my design and came home with 23 other swaps and ideas! Brilliant! I decided to use the Get Your Santa On for my swaps and do some colouring in with the Blender pens and ink pads. I punched 24 Whisper White tags and 24 Soft Sky tags and stamped the Santas onto each tag. Its really easy to do as the stamps are photopolymer so you can see where you are stamping!
 I then coloured all the santas in and tied them together with some Real Red ribbon and Linen Thread
 I then pegged them to one of our Chevron bags for a quick and easy gift bag idea.  Ooooo I almost forgot, I glittered all their beards and trim too! 
 I loved getting some many wonderful swaps and ideas back from our talented team! 
Julie
shop now


No comments:

Post a Comment