Thursday 4 September 2014

Spotty Work of Art

Good Morning to you, hope you are well! We are gradually getting back into the swing of being back at school with a forgotten lunch already yesterday (and this was from the boy who has been at high school for 4 years already!!!) and a lost £5 note (which was a deposit for a locker!). I must admit I still keep looking at my watch on an afternoon but I no longer have to do the school run as the boys walk home together, I am finding that a little bit strange but enjoying the extra time I have.

The last couple of days have been busy and I am enjoying being back in full work mode! On Tuesday evening we had our Team Training and then this was repeated yesterday morning with more ladies coming for Training. We welcomed some new ladies to training who have recently signed up and it was great to see so many attend. We made some paper samplers for us to use at our events to show off the papers, we all know most crafters like to shop with their hands!

So enough rambling, here is a little card I made ages ago but never shared with you! I have to say I LOVE all things spotty and dotty, in fact my friend Wendy calls me Dot because of it! This card was really easy to put together using the Work of Art stamp set which I have neglected lately in favour of all the new Christmas goodies!
 The colours I used are Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe and Strawberry Slush with a little Baked Brown Sugar.
Here is a little snippet of how our paper samplers looked and all the paper I had to cut for training. The samplers on top are missing the name tags but you can get the idea!
Talking of paper, now that I am back in full working mode would you be interested in a paper share? Full details to follow but please email me to register your interest - thank you
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment