Tuesday 9 September 2014

Hello Honey Team Well Dones

Good Morning! Tonight my Tuesday Club (or Crafting Therapy Club) starts again after a 7 week break! I am looking forward to seeing my lovely ladies again and sharing the new Autumn/Winter catalogue with them. 

With taking some time off over the summer I needed to catch up with a few things so last week I caught up with well done cards for team promotions in July. I still need to do Augusts this week!!! I have to keep these fairly simple and I made them in line with our weekly team challenge on our Facebook group which was to use Hello Honey.
I wanted to show off this wonderful I Love Lace background stamp, perfect for making quick for effective cards, don't you think? I added the Celebrate sentiment from the And Many More stamp set and used my faithful oval punches!
I'll be posting these out today and I gave one out at our training event last week. I am so grateful to have a great bunch of girls who share this incredible journey with me.
Right, the boys have left for school so now it's time to get dressed and make my way to the craft den! I've got a Tuesday Club to prep for!
Julie

shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment