Thursday 25 September 2014

Paper Haven Retreat - Day Two, Project Two!

Hello there and welcome to my blog today! Today I am busy with preps for my Stamp a Stack on Friday night and also my All Day Stamp a Stack next Saturday, so lots of cards are being made!

Today I am sharing the Saturday afternoon project from my retreat weekend and this one was CASED from a design my wonderful downline Amanda did HERE. I have changed the papers and added a few extra touches but the basic design is as per Amanda's very easy to follow tutorial. It is a large 8x8 special card or album, you decide!
 The ladies had the Gold Soiree papers, Gold Satin Ribbon (don't you just love it), Calypso Coral ribbon, Gold Buttons and Gold Glitz dazzling details all included in their kits! We used the Flower Patch stamps and matching dies for the flowers on the front of the card. I love all the golden elements on this card, especially the embossed gold on the Oh Happy Day.
It is by pure coincidence that the Window Frames dies featured on this belly band are on offer in the Weekly Deals this week HERE. If you would like to re-create this project then hop over to my Online Store and pop them in your basket
 The belly band comes off and inside.....
 ...... there is more deliciousness and golden papers.
 The flaps open up to reveal the birthday greeting or you could add photos and use it as a special album.
Thank you Amanda for the inspiration for this project. My ladies all enjoyed making it.
Here are some of the designs my lovely ladies did!

Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment