Thursday 16 February 2012

Yet more Spicey!!!!

Good morning!!!

I think I have exhausted my Spice Cake cards now, must try using something else later on this week. Actually I will be as I am just finishing off the projects for my CUPCAKE CRAZY class next Saturday 25th February. Please get in touch if you would like to attend. The details are shown above!

Here is another card using the Postage Stamp punch and matching stamp set. Its a great little purchase and fantastic value!

I added some of the wide striped grosgrain we used at our ALl Day Event and then I used the You're a Gem stamp set for the sentiment.

I tied some Pear Pizazz seam binding ribbon around the striped ribbon to pull it in a bit and then added a More Mustard button on top. I think I have used more More Mustard since we have had the Spring Mini than I have in my whole time as a Demonstrator (nearly 4 wonderful years)
Hope you like my card. I cant believe its Thursday already!! Got lots to do today, just finishing off my downline welcome packs for the girls who joined the Jems in February!! If its something you have been thinking about then why not get in touch. There really is nothing to lose and its such a fab value Starter Kit

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Pear Pizazz, Very Vanilla
2. Papers – Spice Cake
3. Stamps – You're a Gem, Perfect Postage
4. Embellishments – Soft Suede Striped Grosgrain, Pear Pizazz Seam Binding, More Mustard buttons
5. Tools – Postage Stamp punch
6. Mediums – Pool Party ink, Soft Suede ink

No comments:

Post a Comment