Wednesday 15 February 2012

A couple of SAB CASED cards!

Hello there!! I am back with crafty things today to share with you. These are a couple of cards that I CASED from Pinterest which I am loving at the moment!!!

You might notice that these are only card fronts. They were made for my SAB display boards so I tend to stick to just a card front which is better for sticking down

The thing I love most about this card is the heat embossing on the butterfly done with Versamark and the clear embossing powder

And then here is another little card made with the same colours although the Pool Party doesnt look true to colour on this photo!

I coloured the lovely image from Fresh VIntage with my marker pens and then punched it out with the Large Heart punch and then added a Scallop Heart die cut around the back.

Added some of my favourite crochet trim and a sentiment from Tiny tags with the Jewellry Tag punch

Right its time for supermarket shop

Jules
x

1. Card – Poppy Parade, Very Vanilla, Pool Party, Crumb Cake
2. Papers – Everyday Enchantment
3. Stamps – Fresh Vintage
4. Embellishments – Crochet Trim, Pearls, Poppy Parade ribbon
5. Tools – Scallop border punch, Beautiful Butterflies, Itty Bitty punches, Large Heart punch, Heart die, Jewellry Tag punch, Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder,
6. Mediums – Poppy Parade ink, Pool Party marker, Pear Pizazz marker, Poppy Parade marker

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jules love the card ideas.
    If you look on my blog you will see two owl cards. I pinched you ideas hope you don't mind. Anne x

    ReplyDelete