Friday 3 February 2012

Sprinkled Expressions

Good morning to you!!

I'm back with just a couple of simple Sale A Bration cards today. These were to send to 2 lovely ladies in my team for their achievements.

The use the set Sprinkled Expressions from the Sale a Bration brochure, a free gift with every purchase of £45.

I have used the Scallop Square die, which I have to admit hasnt seen much action from me at all!! Must rectify that!! I sneaked some of the gorgeous Glimmer Paper (which is more like card) behind the square on this one. This card was for Sally JO to thank her for her wonderful Inspiration Station!

The next card was for Sarah Jane - yes both the SJ's in our team!!! This was to congratulate her for getting top sales in our team in December. I give the girls a little something for the top sales each month!
Sorry for the short post, I am on a mission today (as usual). Got a workshop tonight that I am really looking forward to and then my All Day Class tomorrow so I may be absent in the morning but I will try and schedule a post!

Jules
x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade, Whisper White, Glimmer Paper
2. Papers –
3. Stamps – Sprinkled Expressions
4. Embellishments – Real REd Satin Ribbon
5. Tools – Scallop Square Die
6. Mediums – Real Red ink, Lucky Limeade ink, Wisteria Wonder ink

2 comments:

  1. I just love Bration cards for sending my colleagues and for my Team mates for their achievements. It's a better Idea with Bration cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Cards makes me happy about my dear one. I'll send those to my dear ones to make them happy:)

    ReplyDelete