Friday 10 February 2012

More Spicey!!!

Hello there, I am here with another Spicey number!!! I loved these little spiral flowers and I created them following a tutorial on my downline Sarah-Janes blog.

The sentiment is from the Swirls and Curls Verses Hostess set from the Mini Catalogue and is available free to you for hosting a qualifying workshop before the end of April. If you would like to get together with your friends for a fun party of crafty and friendship then please get in touch with me. I am very busy for March but have availability in April!

The border punch is the Large Lace Border from the Main Catalogue

Hope you like my card today and "Hello" to Richard who might be my newest blog reader!! Ha Ha!!

Julie

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Soft Suede, Pool Party, Pear Pizazz, Very Vanilla
2. Papers – Spice Cake
3. Stamps – Swirls and Curls Verses
4. Embellishments – Pearls
5. Tools – Little Leaves die, Lace Border punch, Circle punches
6. Mediums – Soft Suede ink, Pool Party ink

1 comment:

  1. Hi Julie - I'm also with SU and get all your blog posts via e-mail, which are so inspiring, so thank you for that!!
    How do you make these swirly flowers? Not sure which is Sarah-Janes blog - thanx, Debbie G (Crafting Corner) x

    ReplyDelete