Sunday 12 February 2012

Happy 40th!

Hello there. I am sorry if you checked in yesterday and found no post!! I am majorly on house sorting out duty as it is going up for sale tomorrow!! Eek!! We have had a major move around to make the house look appealing to viewers (which I think it is anyway). I have sacrificed my lovely conservatoire in the process and all my craft stuff has gone from it and we have made it into a living area!!!!! So I am back where I started in the little bedroom!!! Quite cosy actually and everything to hand! Will post pics maybe tomorrow!

On Wednesday it was my special friend Di's birthday and she was 40! I decided to make Di a Simply Adorned bracelet but wanted to keep it quite simple.

This is the bag I made, just like the ones from my All Day Event

I made a little tag and tied it on the handle.

And inside the charm bracelet I made for her!

I sent Di one of the cards I did for the Stamp A Stack but I jazzed it up a bit inside to make it more age appropriate!!

I added a 40 over the stamped image with a bit of bling!

DI loved the pressie and card which is great!!

RIght I am on my way, the loft is calling me and a few trips to the tip are in order!! Determined to sell our house quickly!!

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Poppy Parade
2. Papers – Everyday Enchantment
3. Stamps – Fresh VIntage
4. Embellishments – Very Vanilla ribbon, Rhinestones
5. Tools – Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, Large Oval punch, Decorative Label punch, Timeless Type alphabet,
6. Mediums – Poppy Parade ink

2 comments:

  1. wow your friend is very lucky! what gorgeous things Julie!! and the card is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jules that card and bag are the beautiful. Is it possible to buy instructions for the bag from you? It must be a wrench giving up the conservatoire. Mind you my 'craft room' is a space at end of smaller bedroom. Hope loft clearing is going well. We are venturing into roof space - am on a decluttering mission. Anne x

    ReplyDelete