Thursday 23 February 2012

This weekends classes

Hello there, I am here with a really quick post this morning with a shameless plug for my classes this weekend!!!

I have 2 events on this weekend - dont ask my why I planned it like this - I guess I must love a challenge!!

FRIDAY 24th FEb - Stamp a Stack - Come and make 12 cards in 3 hour from 7pm - 10pm

This is a really fun class and you go home with a mound of cards from one evenings work. Spend £45 from the catalogue on the night and the cards are FREE (aswell as your free SAB item) Above is a sneak peek into one of the designs.

SATURDAY 25th FEBRUARY - CUPCAKE CRAZY - 2pm-5pm

I have just 3 PLACES LEFT on this class for the no punch option (you can use mine!)

The cost of £12 and we will make some WOW Cupcake projects.

Please drop me an email at the address at the top of my blog. Both classes take place in LS28

Thanks

Jules
x

2 comments:

  1. Got a peak of this gorgeous card yesterday and it's scrummy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got a peak of this gorgeous card yesterday and it's scrummy. :)

    ReplyDelete