Tuesday 28 February 2012

Cupcake Class last project

Hello there! I am not feeling too good today so I have been taking it a bit easy this morning in the hope that I am bright and breezy for our monthly team training this evening!!!

I thought I would share with you the last project we made on Saturday at my Cupcake class. I have made this box many times before but I brought it back for another outing seeing as it was such a long time ago!!

The box is made from one sheet of A4 cardstock and ends up being 7cm square in size. The cello bag is the largest one Stampin Up do and its great for some chocs or even a cupcake!

The colour combo is Pink Pirouette, Pool Party, Perfect Plum and Whisper White, with a little bit of Regal Rose ribbon (this ribbon is my new fave I think!)

Here are all the projects together!

I hope you like them and thank you for your lovely comments on my pop up card, I have not had so many comments for such a long time! It was lovely to read them! Thank you

Jules x

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. See you soon in Vienna.
    xxx
    Vanou

    ReplyDelete
  2. All beautiful Jules. Hope you are feeling better. Anne x

    ReplyDelete