Monday 20 February 2012

Sprinkled Expressions Congrats Cards

Hello there - well the boys are back to school and while I love having them at home, enjoying the lie ins and the slower pace of the school holidays I also enjoy it when they go back!!!

Todays cards are 2 little cards I made recently for members of my team to say well done for their achievements!!

I have used the Sprinkled Expressions stamp set and a colour combo of Pool Party, Melon Mambo and Lucky Limeade.

I stamped the star image with Melon Mambo onto some Whisper White and then I embossed it through the Square Lattice folder.

I added my current favourite Pool Party ribbon and tied it into a little bow.

The sentiment is from the same set, punched out with the Wide Oval punch and then layered onto a decorative label punched out in Lucky Limeade.

Quick and easy and I am loving the Colour Combo!!

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Pool Party, Whisper White, Lucky Limeade
2. Papers –
3. Stamps – Sprinkled Expressiobs
4. Embellishments – Pool Party ribbon
5. Tools – Big Shot, Square Lattice folder, Wide Oval punch, Decorative Label punch
6. Mediums – Melon Mambo ink

1 comment:

  1. Love the cards especially the colours you have used Julie. Anne x

    ReplyDelete