Thursday 2 February 2012

My Display area!

Hello there

I thought I would show you something a little different today. Over the Christmas break I had a bit of a tidy/change round in my office/craft area. I have 2 shelves that I use for displaying projects on. So I thought I would share these with you and a little bit of an insight into my crafty world!!

Here are my display shelves which I keep topped up in between workshops and classes. Sometimes its a pain removing them and taking them to places but I love to have them out on display when I dont have many events on.

At the moment its a mix of Mini catalogue projects and Sale a Bration projects.


I keep my first ever certificate from Convention displayed in a frame, when I was awarded 2nd place in Demonstrator of the Year back in 2009. One of the most wonderful evenings of my life!

Here is a bigger view of my office room





Hope you liked having a little nosey at my display! Its all hands on deck today as I prepare for a lovely workshop on Friday followed by my All Day Craft Event on Saturday!!! Then a relax on Sunday!!

Jules x

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures Jules, some lovely projects on there Found that very inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete