Friday 24 February 2012

Sarah-Janes birthday!

Hello there!!

Today is a special day, its my lovely downline and good friend Sarah-Jane's birthday. SJ has been a member of our team for 3 years now (WOW SJ) and is my second longest serving first level downline!!! We get on so well and share a room together at convention!! Its just a shame that she is so many miles away from me - but it doesn't affect our friendship!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SJ!!

Now SJ is a very talented crafter and I often have bow envy when I see her cards. I chickened out of doing a bow, Ciara challenged me but I wanted to make a flat card for ease of posting!! I opted for the Outlined Occasions stamp set and created a bunting and cupcake scene!!

I went for the subtles family plus Wisteria Wonder and had fun with the cupcakes!! I love making these - I made 12 of them tonight whilst watching Evan and his partner have their dance lesson!!!

Love this little cutie cupcake here, I added some glue dots to the frosting and then dipped it in Dazzling Diamonds!! Ta-dah!!

Hope you like your card SJ and hope you have a wonderful day with Neil and the gang!!

Jules
x

P.S I have one space left for my Stamp a Stack at 7pm this evening!!

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Pool Party, Whisper White
2. Papers – Subtles DSP stack
3. Stamps – Outlined Occasions, Create a Cupcake
4. Embellishments – Rhinestones,
5. Tools – Cupcake punch, Petite Pennant punch, Blender pen
6. Mediums – Wisteria Wonder, Certainly Celery, Pink Pirouette, Regal Rose, So Saffron inks

4 comments:

  1. Love the cards Jules as always. More things for me to order before end of March (smile) Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been admiring your blog for a while now, but this is one of my favourite cards. I love the bunting and how it complements the cupcakes. I'm sure the recipient loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Jules. Love the colour combo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, Jules, I LOVED my card, thank-you so much :-) I am a very lucky girl!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete