Saturday 25 February 2012

Cupcake Crazy Part 1

Hello there!! Phew I am still hanging in there with all my events! Had a fab Stamp a Stack last night - thanks for coming girls and this afternoon I have my Cupcake Crazy class.

This is one of the projects my lovely ladies will be making! I have seen these type of cards over the years but have never tried one!

Its my perfect shop, a little cupcake shop! Loving the Pool Party, I seem to use it on everything at the moment!
I love making the cupcakes and piecing them together - its very theraputic.

I did go a bit off centre with this one!! Oooops!!!

Right sorry for the short chat I have to get ready to take Evan to dancing in half an hour!

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Pool Party, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette
2. Papers –
3. Stamps – Create a Cupcake
4. Embellishments – Rhinestones, Pool Party ribbon
5. Tools – Word Window punch, Big Shot, Polka Dot folder, Oval punches, Cupcake punch, Scallop Edge punch
6. Mediums – Regal Rose ink, Crumb Cake ink, Pool Party ink

5 comments: