Monday 27 February 2012

Such a busy weekend

Phew what a busy weekend its been for me!! 3 events in 3 days!!

On Friday night I hosted my February Stamp a Stack event, I will show the cards from that later on in the week. On Saturday afternoon I had my Cupcake Crazy class and then on Sunday I spent 4 or so hours with some of my newest local team members doing their Induction training. Then I went to my dance lesson for a rest!! Ha ha!!!

So I thought I would share my most favourite card I have made for a very long time!!! The sentiment made me want to make a card with lots of cupcakes on it!

It's fairly plain on the outside!

But then inside and Ta-dah!!!!!!!!!! I had to make 9 of the little blighters!! But I love making these cupcakes so much! All the different colour combos you can have!!!

Forgive my pencil lines on the pop out but! This was actually my prototype that I made a couple of weeks ago and I never got round to making a new one!!!!!

I think the ladies loved this card, even though I made a faux pas giving them the measurements for cutting!!!!
I would love to hear your thoughts on my pop up design. I am hoping to write a tutorial for my class so watch this space!

Jules x


16 comments:

  1. Oh this is fab! There's just something about pop up cards that is fantastic! Struggling to see the pencil marks though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good enough to eat - what a fabulous card! I can see a lot of us CASING this one!!!
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. just gorgeous, I feel a case coming on- with full credits of course

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the card. Will be looking out for your tutorial.

    Its good to know that even the top demo's make mistakes :) or have happy accidents!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the card. Will be looking out for your tutorial.

    Its good to know that even the top demo's make mistakes :) or have happy accidents!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was fab Julie, and once I'd got the measurements in my head, was quite simple to do.
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. brilliant card and such wonderful colours best wishes Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this pop up card !!

    Love
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jules, it's gorgeous! You're so clever and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A great card Jules - love it. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a FANTASTIC WOW card, great idea, great stamps, great colours! Cant wait to catch up on Wednesday, and thank you for taking time out of your day to call me yesterday, you got me fired up again xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love to see more of this!! Great idea. Love that punch and set!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooh yes please, such a beautiful set of cards and a box to boot! Please, please, please can we have the tutorial, have many cupcake loving friends x

    ReplyDelete
  14. oooh yes please, would love a tutorial on your beautiful cupcake cards and box, know some cupcake loving friends to send the cards too xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am hoping you are still on this blog. I was wondering if you still have the tutorial for the cupcake card? Thank you so very much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete